The Textile Center Shop features exquisite handmade fiber art, from luscious wearables of every hue to home decor and gift items, along with books, professional art supplies and tools, fibercraft kits, and other unique finds. Your purchase supports local and national artists!
It’s easy to shop at Textile Center!
- FREE hourly parking spots right out front and on Arthur Ave (on the west side of Textile Center)
- Two free parking lots behind Textile Center on Sidney Place
- Just steps from the Prospect Park light rail stop!
The shop also carries dyes, fabric paints and related supplies, many of which are suitable for use in Textile Center classes.
Textile Center Shop carries a variety of art making supplies:
- Fiber reactive dyes
- Washfast acid dyes
- Citric acid crystals
- Soda ash (sodium carbonate)
- Thick SH & Thick F
- Pro Urea
- Discharge paste
- Indigo dye kits
- Bengala dye kits
- Jacquard Dye-Na-Flow paints
- Jacquard Lumiere metallic paints
- Felting needles (38g)
- Clover multi-needle felting tool and felting mat
- Shiva Artist’s Paintstiks
- Rubbing Plates
- Soy Wax flakes
- Wool roving
- Silk hankies
- Sublime Stitching specialty embroidery thread (metallic, glow-in-the-dark, and reflective threads)
- Blanks and yarns for dying