Member guilds and organizations help support the creative development of fiber artists and sustain the textile community, as well as enjoy opportunities to network with other organizations. Member guilds and organizations use our facilities for meetings, workshops and classes.
Benefits for Guilds and Fiber Art Organization Members
- Listing on our Textile Center website with a link to your organization’s website
- Discount rates on space rental for meetings and classes (up to 50% discount)
- Opportunity to rent mailboxes, voicemail box or storage space at Textile Center
- Exhibition opportunities in Textile Center’s galleries and in the community
- Invitations to participate in Annual Meeting and member activities
- House your book collection in the Textile Center’s 28,000 volume library
- Borrowing privileges for your members in our magnificent library (additional library fees apply)
- Exclusive opportunities to post your announcement or place a paid ad in our biweekly “Textiles on the Town” email newsletter (6,000 circulation)
- Distribute your brochures and marketing materials at Textile Center
- Co-sponsorship of classes and events with Textile Center
- A special Textile Center individual membership rate for your members – the Bamboo Level
See a list of our current Member Guilds, Organizations & Businesses.
Pictured above: Minnesota Contemporary Quilters, Polymer Clay Guild, Crochet Twin Cities, at Textile Center’s Do & Dye event.
Interested in joining as a guild? Fill out the form below to receive more information.