Textile Center welcomes all textiles and fiber art. Programs and exhibitions will be considered by content, educational value, and the experience and impact on our audience. Cultural, traditional , inspirational, and innovative qualities will be evaluated.
Please contact both Kraig Rasmussen, Exhibition Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: Karl Reichert email@example.com (required) for proposal requirements.
Class proposals are always accepted from qualified instructors on topics and techniques that support our mission. Classes are scheduled on a trimester basis. If you would like to submit a proposal, your information must be received by the due dates below for review by our Education Department:
Summer Trimester – May through August – Proposals due February 1
Fall Trimester – September through December – Proposals due June 1
Winter Trimester – January through April – Proposals due October 1
- Course Description. Include goals, skills learned, timeline, outcomes, and how you will evaluate.
- Schedule. Describe the number of teaching hours and general format of the class. (ie. 3 evenings for 3 hours each.)
- Materials & Equipment. Include an approximate materials fee paid to the instructor and a summary of the supplies students will be required to bring to class.
- Classroom. Include what facilities and workspace is needed. For example, dye lab and classroom space, white boards, extension cords, ironing boards.
- Students. Clearly describe the skills or pre-requisite knowledge students need.
- Teacher Information. Provide name and contact information, website (or other online info), resume that speaks to your experience and qualifications.
- Images. Include 2-3 photos that represent the projects/techniques you will be doing in class.
Email Melisa Wahlstrom, firstname.lastname@example.org