Textile Center welcomes all textiles and fiber art. Programs and exhibitions will be considered by content, educational value, and the experience and impact on our audience. Cultural, traditional , inspirational, and innovative qualities will be evaluated.
Please contact Kraig Rasmussen, Exhibition Coordinator at email@example.com for proposal requirements.
Proposals for classes and workshops are accepted at any time. If you are interested in proposing a class for consideration, please send an email to Becka Rahn, Education Manager and include the following information:
- Description of the class. Include a brief description of the skills or techniques that the students will learn as well as a timeline/overview of the class activities.
- Schedule and logistics. Describe the number of teaching hours and general format of the class. (ie. 3 evenings for 3 hours each.)
- Materials & Equipment. Include an approximate materials fee or summary of the supplies students will be required to bring to class.
- Facility Needs. Describe any special tools, equipment or facility needs you might have. (ie. I would like to work in the dye lab. I need ironing boards.)
- Skill Level. Describe the skills or pre-requisite knowledge students would need for this class. (ie. Students should know how to knit and purl.)
- Teacher Bio. Give a brief biography including your previous teaching experience.
- Images. Include 1-2 images of a sample finished project or example technique from class.
Email your proposal to: Becka Rahn firstname.lastname@example.org